Just hopping in quickly to wish you a Happy Easter and show you Isaac’s Easter basket. You might remember this basket that I picked up a few months ago for the Young House Love Macklemore Thrift Shop Challenge. I have just laid some fabric inside, but hope to make a liner for next year.
In his basket are just a few things that I knew he’d love.
- A replacement ball for the Little Tykes basketball hoop that was given to us. (Amazon)
- A Veggie Tales book about saying thank you. It sings too. I might regret this one. (Sam’s)
- Little Blue Truck book. He has book number two and loves it, so when I saw book number one I snatched it. (TJMaxx)
- Burts Bees Bubble Bath. I have heard great things about this for kids with sensitive skin. (Amazon)
- Cheapy plastic boats for bathtime. Target dollar bins are dangerous! (Target)
I am really excited for tomorrow. I think Isaac is going to love looking for eggs around the house…especially when he realizes there is an M&M inside. He will likely call them balls because anything kinda circular is a ball to him these days.
Holidays are so much more fun with kids. We ran into the Easter Bunny at the park and Isaac starred with squinty eyes while holding my hand tightly. I took his cue didn’t force a picture. I can’t handle the crying baby pictures with a costumed character. I look forward to teaching him about the true meaning of Easter, but at 18 months I think colored eggs will do just fine.